Pärnu Visitor Centre in Uus Street, the central artery of the town, is there to help with tips and advice. We have a huge selection of maps and publications for getting around in the area. We have the very latest information on events in the town and county and working in partnership with our sister tourist information centres across Estonia we can help with information on every corner of the country.
Pärnu Visitor Center
Uus street 4
Tel: +372 4473 000, 5330 4134
Fax: +372 4473 003
From 15. May till the 15. September
Every day 9.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
From 16. September till the 14. May
Monday till Friday 9.00-17.00
Saturday till Sunday 10.00-14.00
Guided walks in Pärnu
Useful telephone numbers
Automobile assistance 24h: +372 697 9188, +372 5622 0007
Bus information for Estonia: 12 550
Pärnu Bus Station: 12 012
Parking free of charge:
* In the central town area on Saturdays and Sundays
* In the central town area from 6.00 p.m. till 8.00 a.m. (Monday till Friday)
* In the beach area 7:00 p.m. till 10:00 a.m. (01. of June till 31. of August)
* In the beach area from the 1. of September till the 31. of May
* On the Tammsaare street (near the beach)
For car rent in estonia we recommend autorenti. it is one of the most trusted Estonian car rent companies and has also Finnish and English client service.